We, as parents in the MQA School Community, with support of Mrs. Collett, the administration, and the Board of Pastors, want to organize the School Community Group (SCG) to be a strong parent group with the purpose of working closely with the MQA families, administration, faculty and staff, and students for the good of the school community. Our mission statement and goals will direct our efforts.
SCG Mission Statement
The MQA School Community Group (SCG) is a partnership whose mission is to support Mary Queen of Apostles School, a Catholic School of the Diocese of Greensburg. Our goal is to support and uphold the educational excellence in a faith-based Catholic environment, forming mind, body, and soul.
We will execute our goals in a positive, professional, and purposeful manner by:
- Promoting and marketing MQA school within the Alle-Kiski Valley
- Ensuring effective communication in School Community Group matters
- Participating in the financial well being of MQA school through fundraising
- Establishing and maintaining a strong network of volunteers
- Encouraging fellowship among our school families
As a committed parent in this school, please consider becoming more involved in the SCG, which benefits your child and ensures the future of our school. You can do this by running for an office, serving as a committee chair, or serving on a committee.
SCG officer meetings are held on the first Tuesday of every month at 7:00 p.m. Open SCG meetings are scheduled and listed on the main calendar. If you have questions or concerns, please email the SCG officers at email@example.com